Terms and Conditions
1. All animals board or cared for buy Whispering Pines kennels are accepted on following terms and conditions.
2. All animals to be fully vaccinated. No animals will be accepted with out a current vaccination certificate form a veterinary surgeon.
3. If the animal requires veterinary attention the owners are liable for all the costs and out of pocket expenses. In the event of illness or accident and the owner cannot be contacted the veterinary surgeons decision relating to the treatment of the animal will be final.
4. Animals not collected within 14 days of the specific date will be re homed at the discretion of Whispering Pines kennels. All monies owing, including fees and costs relating to the disposal, are payable by the owner immediately upon receipt of invoice from Whispering Pines kennels.
5. Should the customer default in the payment of monies due under this agreement then all monies due to Whispering Pines kennels shall immediately become due and payable and shall be paid by the customer within seven (7) days of the date of demand and Whispering Pines kennels shall be entitled to charge to charge interest at the rate of 15 per centum per annum on all overdue accounts from the due date until the date of actual payment.
6. Any expenses, cost or disbursements incurred by Whispering Pines kennels in recovering or attempting to recover any outstanding monies including debt collection agency fees and solicitors costs shall be paid by the customer, providing that those fees do not exceed the scale of charges as charged by that debt collection agency/solicitor and in any event the commission is not to exceed 18 per centum per anum of the debt value, plus out of pocket expenses.
7. Animals booked for boarding/training are required to pay a Non-Refundable deposit
8. Whispering Pines kennels reserve the right to refuse any animal and no reason shall be given.
9. Minimum charge two (2) calendar days. Boarding rates are charged on a calendar day basis irrespective of the time of admission or departure and does not include bathing grooming or other additional services.
10. The fully booked period will be charged for
11. The owner agrees to pay the rate for boarding in effect on the day the animal is checked into Whispering Pines kennels (as advised in the price list displayed in the kennel office and the website).
12. The owner agrees to pay all costs and charges for special service requests and all veterinary costs for the animal during the time the said animal is in the care of Whispering Pines kennels.
13. The owner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all the things done by the animal howsoever resulting in while the animal is in the care of Whispering Pines kennels including acts or things done while the animal is under direct supervision of Whispering Pines kennels or a member of our staff or a subcontractor or any other person engaged by Whispering Pines kennels. The owner will pay to Whispering Pines kennels all expenses and of and for any liability incurred by Whispering Pines kennels by the reason of the animal’s nature, temperament, behaviour or actions while the animal is in care of Whispering Pines kennels including any cut loss and expense arising out of finical liability resulting from behaviour of the animal.
14. The owner specifically represents that he/she is the sole owner of the animal free and clear of liens and encumbrances
15. All charges incurred by the owner must be paid before the animal leaves Whispering Pines kennels.
16. The owner releases Whispering Pines kennels and its employees or agents from all liability for injury, death, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever that may occur to any animal in the care of or staying at Whispering Pines kennels including injury death or loss while under the supervision of Whispering Pines kennels, its staff or subcontractors.
17. By placing a booking and or payment of the deposit the owner accepts all Whispering Pines kennels terms and conditions
18. By signing the conditions of the contract and leaving his/her animal with Whispering pines kennels the owner warrants the accuracy of all information given about the animal. The owner acknowledges that the signing of the contract shall create a lien over the animal in favour of Whispering Pine kennels which lien shall continue to exist whilst monies are owing pursuant to the contract.
19. Problem or aggressive dogs towards people will not be accepted for boarding under any conditions, Obedience training dogs will be assessed on a case by case basis. You will be asked to pick up your dog , your deposit will be forfeited and any payment for the time your dog has boarded will be charged for if we find your dog displays these behaviors towards us. A fee will also be incurred for the extra time taken to care for people aggressive dogs when they have been left with us and customers have not informed us of this issue and we can not contact owner to pick the dog up.
PLEASE READ BELOW INFORMATION SO AS TO AVOID CONFLICTS ON CANCELATIONS
Please note a non-refundable deposit is required for all bookings except from 1 December to 20 January where full non refundable payment is required to complete booking on occasions.
An OUT OF HOURS pick up or drop off fee of $20 will apply
A $3 fee per day will be charged for pets that require coats put on and taken off daily
We charge per day and not per night so you can be assured of a run for your pet, if we did all drop offs would have to be in the afternoon, and pickups would be in the morning. Most people go places in the morning, and come back in the afternoon, then the pets would have to come out the day before, and be picked up the day after your return – so that would be an two extra nights so would work out more expensive for the owners so this is neither convenient, nor cheaper.
CREDIT CARD FACILITIES AVAILABLE 2.3% charge for credit cards, no fee for eftpos